Cloud Integration Services
WHAT ARE CLOUD INTEGRATION SERVICES?
Cloud Integration from PCPlus Networks gives you the power to collaborate using the Internet and intranet in or out of your office. Cloud solutions allow you and your employees to share, edit and publish documents in a unified system, improve communication and e-mail, increase marketing abilities and enhance your day-to-day business processes. Getting your information from the “cloud” has never been easier or more affordable.
Because these services are hosted by the experts at PCPlus Networks, you’ll never have to worry about the management, maintenance or equipment that keeps them running smoothly. You can focus on running your business.
Cloud Services from PCPlus are:
- Scalable - Your capabilities and applications grow as you do.
- Customizable - Solutions are tailored to meet the unique needs of your business.
- Mobile - You are able to collaborate from any Internet-enabled device.
- Money-saving - Efficient technology improves your bottom line.
Choose from these powerful tools and increase your productivity:
- Hosted Microsoft Dynamics® CRM – Collaborate in Microsoft Outlook and other applications to unleash sales, marketing and service potential with lead and opportunity management tools, marketing automation and end-to-end management.
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010 & Exchange 2007 – Enhance your company with business e-mail and collaboration tools like shared calendars, contacts and tasks, public folders, and e-mail at your chosen domain. Also, add on BlackBerry, iPhone or Windows Mobile devices – all for a flat fee.
- Hosted SharePoint – Together with Hosted Exchange, SharePoint 3.0 allows real-time collaboration over your company intranet. Store documents online, review files, write blogs and wikis and manage mailboxes with this powerful tool.
These cloud solutions can all be custom tailored to meet the specific needs of your business. Whether you are looking to reach new markets, increase efficiency and organization, or leverage your technology investments, Cloud Services from PCPlus Networks may be the solution you’ve been looking for.
Transitioning to the Cloud is quick, easy and economical. Want to learn more?
We provide a range of IT Managed Services, IT Consulting and Onsite IT Support in Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Macon, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Brookhaven, Dunwoody, Peachtree Corners, Rome, Newnan, La Grange, Statesboro, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Commerce & Surrounding cities
Local experts who can visit on-site: Atlanta Managed IT Services, Columbus Backup and Data Recovery, Augusta IT Consulting, Savannah Cloud Services, Athens Server Support, Roswell IT Consulting, Macon Computer Repair, and Lawrenceville Managed IT Services, Duluth Guest Internet, Commerce Network Wiring. Newnan Network Cabling, Marietta Telecom wiring, Atlanta IT Support, Smyrna Network Support.
Managed IT services from PCPlus Networks provide you with more reliable performance and predictable expenses. That means increasing the productivity from the technology you’ve already invested in, while reducing the total costs of IT problems and the resulting downtime.