Dependable cloud computing solutions that fit your budget in and around Atlanta, Savannah, Columbus, Augusta and Major Cities of Southeastern United States
Think the power of cloud computing is out of reach for your business? Think again. No matter what the size of your organization, Microsoft Office 365 solutions from PCPlus allow you to enjoy the benefits of dependable cloud solutions in order to increase efficiency and free up company resources – all for a price that fits your business and your budget. By combining online versions of the most powerful business tools from Microsoft, you can cost-effectively enhance communications and inspire collaboration within your office.
Microsoft Office 365 gives your business the power of cloud productivity, allowing you to save time, money and free up valued company resources. This solution combines the Office desktop suite you're already familiar with and cloud-based versions of next-generation communications and collaboration solutions, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online.
The key benefits of Office 365 include:
- Anywhere, anytime access to your email, documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any Web-enabled device
- Continue working with Microsoft Office and the other programs you and your staff already count on for business productivity
- Business-class features that include IT-level phone support, geo-redundancy, guaranteed 99.9% uptime and disaster recovery services
- Pay-as-you-go pricing that brings both predictability and flexibility to your budget
- Access to the newest version of the Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS), which currently has millions of users
Office 365 from PCPlus is user-friendly and simple to set up - plus, it's backed by Microsoft's robust security and financially-backed, guaranteed reliability you expect from a world leader in technology.
Microsoft Office 365 gives your business the power to combine your existing Office desktop suite with these next-generation technologies:
- Office Professional Plus - get more out of the Microsoft applications you’re already familiar with
- Exchange Online - optimize your email with simple cloud computing solutions
- SharePoint Online - inspire collaboration to increase productivity and your bottom line
- Lync Online - reduce your carbon footprint and stay connected with online communications
Microsoft Office 365 is not only user-friendly and secure, but also offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee – so you can truly count on the technology that keeps your business up and running smoothly.
Get an IT solution that’s backed by a world leader in technology.