Managed Security Services
Secure your complete network from sophisticated, targeted attacks such as Identity theft, hackers, computer viruses, and spyware / malware threats using Managed IT Security Services from PCPLUS NETWORKS like businesses in and around Atlanta, Savannah, Columbus, Augusta and Major Cities of Southeastern United States
Identity theft, hackers, computer viruses, spyware and malware threats are becoming more and more prevalent. In today’s online marketplace, guarding your network and business data is no longer just an option. Understanding that most business requires their staff to use the internet puts your business at an even greater risk. With PCPlus Networks as your Managed Network Security partner, you can finally take the apprehension out of using the Internet and get back to what matters most: running your business!
With PCPlus on your side for Managed Network Security, you can:
- Eliminate all stress related to the loss of productivity & your business data – We ensure spyware, malware, viruses and hackers cannot penetrate your network.
- Eliminate exposure to the risk and susceptibility of losing all your data - We keep track of employee Internet habits and usage.
- Safeguard more than just data - We can assist in setting controls, security updates, patch management, compliance, firewalls, you name it!
- Reduce unnecessary IT Spending - Your flat monthly rate won’t change and covers all your IT needs to protect your network, along with help desk support when you need it most.
Free yourself up to focus on what’s important in your business as you turn over Network Security concerns to us.
Request Your FREE Security Assessment Today!
Don’t leave yourself open to litigation, fines, or the “front page” If you’ve caught the news recently, you know that maintaining the security of your business data is tougher – and more critical – than ever. A security assessment from PCPlus Networks, Inc, (also called a “security audit” or “security review”), will ensure that proper security controls are integrated into your technology environment.
Our tested network security assessment methodology includes:
Your comprehensive security report, delivered on conclusion of the assessment, will include:
- An executive summary
- Overview of the assessment scope and objectives
- Assumptions and limitations of the assessment
- Methods and tools used
- Design of the current environment or systems with applicable diagrams
- Security requirements
- Summary of findings and recommendations
- Assessment results:
- General control review
- Vulnerability test
- Risk assessment, including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and the risk results analysis
- Recommended actions
Don’t wait another minute.
To get started with your free, no-risk, security assessment, please let us know how to get in touch with you. Your information will not be shared with any third parties.